Happy New Year, DevRel Weekly family! It's been a busy start to the new year and y'all delivered on content over the holiday break, which means I had a lot of links to go through this past weekend. 😅 I've chosen a handful of exceptional pieces of content to get our year started off right. Enjoy!
DevRel Trends and Themes to Look For
A good number of companies released "trends" articles in the past few weeks, from "what's next in tech" to "what to look for in your career." These ones caught my eye for the DevRel industry in particular:
- Community Trends 2022 by Michelle Goodall
- Developer experience in 2022 -- why will it be so important?
- Online Communities: What to Expect in 2022
- Predictions for 2022 - Why and how developer experience will make a difference
- 10 Key Takeaways from Community Predictions 2022
- To maximize productivity and deliver value to customers more quickly, organizations are creating a new role: Developer Experience Engineer by Katie Dee
- Automation, Developer Relations and More by David Marshall